March 25, 2020
To Our Customers,
During these times of uncertainty you, our customers and partners, need security. Sunbelt Corporation is working hard to ensure that when you need us, we will be here for you. Some of the steps we have taken in that direction are:
• Requested designation as an “essential business” in case of any public emergency declarations
• Maintaining adequate supplies of critical chemicals and raw materials
• Putting into place policies and procedures to assure our facilities and employees are safe
• Maintaining good communications with our employees in order to identify any needs that may impact on their ability to perform
• Maintaining contact with our key suppliers to assure their continued ability to supply
• Maintaining frequent communications with our national trade groups to identify early, regulatory issues that may adversely impact on our ability to meet our customer’s needs.
We continue to monitor the worldwide Covid-19 emergency, giving particular attention to how potential events, outside of our local control, may impact on our ability to meet our stakeholders needs. This monitoring includes evaluation of the regulatory environment, our employee’s well-being, our customer’s needs and our raw material supplier’s ability to meet our on-going demands. Accordingly, we have established a rolling 4 week window for making such evaluations.
As of today, March 25, 2020, Sunbelt sees no change in its ability to produce and ship its normal line of products to its existing customer base, through April 30, 2020.
Thank you for your confidence in Sunbelt. We will work hard to not disappoint you. This forecast will be updated on a weekly basis.
Larry D. French, CEO